There are a lot of ways you can tell someone thank you. You don’t always have to send a big thank you message, especially if it’s for a small favor. If you’re looking for a little way to say thanks, here are a few.
• Send them a short note. While it may be tempted to do this via email, that might come across as a bit impersonal. At least send an e-card. Even better, send a small handwritten note.
• Take them out to lunch.
• Bake them some cookies or a pie.
• Bring them their favorite coffee drink.
• Sincerely tell them thank you (it can be more appreciated than you think).
• Offer to help them with a project as a thank you. This can be a great way of showing your appreciation, especially if they’re swamped with work.
Saying thanks can be a simple thing, but the important part is that you do it. Thanking someone for their help is a great way of building a relationship. Want to say thank you with flowers? We have a lot of great flower arrangements for delivery in Kansas City, MO.